|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||CE | RoHS | GB/T19001-2016/ISO 9001:2015|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic Double Tube | Paper Box/pieces|
|Supply Ability:||20million pieces / year|
|Material:||Polyaspartic Resin Polymer + High-grade Pigments And Special Additives||Color:||Sanded Gold Pottery | Sanded Khaki Grey|
Non Yellowing Polypro Tile Grout,
Two Component Polypro Tile Grout,
Semi Fluid Liquid Poly Tile Grout
Perflex Polyaspartic Tile Grout P-30 is a two-component polyasparitc joint grout, made of high-tech polymer polyaspartic, isocyanate hardener, high-grade pigments and additives. It is a semi-fluid liquid, packed into two-component plastic cartridge packaging, it can easily operate by automatic caulking gun. It’s 100% solid content, zero VOC, non-toxic materials that can be cured under low temperature above -25℃.
1- Polyaspartic Tile Grout P-30 is super weather resistance and QUV resistance, the grout outdoor under the sunshine won't be chalking and the color won't be fading and yellowing forever.
2- Polyaspartic Tile Grout P-30 is slightly elastic film, it can endure more terrible temperature sticking firmly in the
ceramic tile seam, which avoid the grout peeling off and crack.
3- Polyaspartic Tile Grout P-30 is made of polyaspartic materials, it can be cured itself under the pretty low temperature even minus 35 degree, therefore P-30 is a products that do not being affected by temperature.
Excepting those particular feature, Polyaspartic Tile Grout P-30 has all features as epoxy tile grout P-20, like It has luster, rich, natural delicate color, such as gold, silver, pearlescent, especially white and black color is significantly higher than tile grout, which brings better overall decorative effect to the wall. After solidification, the surface issmooth like porcelain, which can be scrubbed together with ceramic tiles. It is anti-mildew, stain resistance, waterproof, that can make the ceramic tile seam "never turn dirty black".
GOOD BONDING STRENGTH TO VARIOUS TILE&STONE
|Testing Item||Resin A||Hardener B|
|Appearance||Semi-fluid liquid||Thixotropic paste|
|Blend Ratio(by volume)||A : B = 1 : 1|
|Working time(25℃*min)||20 min|
|Colloidal fluidity after blending||Thixotropic fluid|
|Wear Resistance (750 g.500 r)/g||0.030|
|Sagging after blending?||No sagging|
|Tensile Shear Strength/MPa||Standard condition||≥5.0|
|High/low temperature switch.||≥3.0|
|Water absorbent 25℃24 hour(%)||＜0.2|
|Waterproof / 24h||No change|
|Chemical Resistance / 2h||No change|
|Stain Resistance (Vinegar, soy, oil)/ 1h||No change|
|Testing condition: 21-25℃,relative humidity 45-55%. Constructed by caulking gun.|
Perflex Polyaspartic Tile Grout P-30 is suitable for bonding, filling and beautifying the joint of ceramic tile, marble and stone building materials such as ceramic tile floor, ceramic tile wall, washbasin, bathtub, toilet, kitchen table, door-crossing stone, etc. Especially P-30 is the best choice for balcony, roof, etc outdoor grouting.
1. After the mortar solidified, the ceramic tile crevice must be cleaned, the impurities and dust in the ceramic tile crevice must be cleaned up with wallpaper knife and vacuum cleaner.
2. Use cleaning wax on both sides of the gap beforehand with proper amount, pay attention not to wipe wax into the gap.
3. Twist the tube cap, install it on the head of the double-tube sealant, cut the spiral rubber nozzle obliquely at the head by 45 degrees (the opening size depends on the size of the tile seam), and then install it in the rubber gun.
4. Extrude about 20 cm colloid (in order to mix it fully and remove bubbles), then inject the glue into the crevice of ceramic tile.
5. Press the ready glue on the crevice with with the seam press or steel ball.
6. After 4-24 hours (depending on the temperature), the glue cures completely, scrape off the excess glue on both sides of the gap with a scraper.
400ml per plastic cartridge, 20 Cartridge per carton.
12 months if the product is stored in a dry and cool place away from light.
|Tile Size Dosage||1MM Gap Width||1.5MM Gap Width||2MM Gap Width||2.5MM Gap Width|
Contact Person: Laura