|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||CE | RoHS | GB/T19001-2016/ISO 9001:2015|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic Double Tube | Paper Box/pieces|
|Supply Ability:||20million pieces / year|
|Material:||Polyaspartic Resin Polymer + High-grade Pigments And Special Additives||Color:||Glitter | Bright|
|Shelf Life:||12 Months||Operation:||DIY By Caulking Gun|
No Yellowing Anti Mould Tile Grout,
Anti Mould Tile Grout 12 Month,
Anti Mould Tile Grout For Gap
"White Grout Never Turn Yellow" Tile Grout P-30 Polyaspartic Weather Resistance Anti Mould White Color
PERFLEX Polyaspatic Tile Grout P-30 is a revolutionary new product to be non yellowing, no cracking and chalking, super weather resistance, named " Grout King". What is the polyasparitc materials? Polyaspartic is premium anti-corrision and waterproof materials, usually polyaspartic materials applys in concrete and metal surface protection under terrible environment like windmill, heavy duty machine, offshore platform, rail concrete protection, swimming pool and roof waterproof, etc. It has super adhesion to tiles, ceramic tile, marble.
Perflex Polyaspartic Tile Grout P-30 is a two-component polyasparitc joint grout, made of high-tech polymer polyaspartic resin, isocyanate hardener, high-grade pigments and additives. It is a semi-fluid liquid, packed into two-component plastic cartridge packaging, it can easily operate by automatic caulking gun. It’s 100% solid content, zero VOC, non-toxic materials that can be cured under low temperature above -25℃. As the best QUV resistance materials, P-30 polyaspartic tile grout is super non yellowing over 50 years.
Perflex Polyaspartic Tile Grout P-30 is suitable for bonding, filling and beautifying the joint of ceramic tile, marble and stone building materials such as ceramic tile floor, ceramic tile wall, washbasin, bathtub, toilet, kitchen table, door-crossing stone, etc. Especially P-30 is the best choice for balcony, roof, swimming pool, exterial wall etc outdoor tile grouting.
1. After the mortar solidified, the ceramic tile crevice must be cleaned, the impurities and dust in the ceramic tile crevice must be cleaned up with wallpaper knife and vacuum cleaner.
2. Use cleaning wax on both sides of the gap beforehand with proper amount, pay attention not to wipe wax into the gap.
3. Twist the tube cap, install it on the head of the double-tube sealant, cut the spiral rubber nozzle obliquely at the head by 45 degrees (the opening size depends on the size of the tile seam), and then install it in the rubber gun.
4. Extrude about 20 cm colloid (in order to mix it fully and remove bubbles), then inject the glue into the crevice of ceramic tile.
5. Press the ready glue on the crevice with with the seam press or steel ball.
6. After 4-24 hours (depending on the temperature), the glue cures completely, scrape off the excess glue on both sides of the gap with a scraper.
Contact Person: Laura