|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||CE | RoHS | GB/T19001-2016/ISO 9001:2015|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic Double Tube | Paper Box/pieces|
|Supply Ability:||20million pieces / year|
|Material:||Polyaspartic Resin Polymer + High-grade Pigments And Special Additives||Color:||Glitter | Bright|
|Shelf Life:||12 Months||Operation:||DIY By Caulking Gun|
|Application:||Indoor & Outdoor Tile & Marbel Joint Filling, Sealing & Beautifying||Appearance:||Thixotropic Paste|
Semi Fluid Ceramic Floor Tile Grout,
Ceramic Floor Tile Grout Seam Sealing,
Ceramic Floor Tile Grout No Crack
No Yellowing Ceramic Tile Grout P-30, Stain Resistance Tile Grout, Weather Resistance
Perflex Polyaspartic Tile Grout P-30 is a two-component polyasparitc joint grout, made of high-tech polymer polyaspartic resin, isocyanate hardener, high-grade pigments and additives. It is a semi-fluid liquid, packed into two-component plastic cartridge packaging, it can easily operate by automatic caulking gun. It’s 100% solid content, zero VOC, non-toxic materials that can be cured under low temperature above -25℃. As the best QUV resistance materials, P-30 polyaspartic tile grout is super non yellowing over 50 years.
Perflex Polyaspartic Tile Grout P-30 is suitable for bonding, filling and beautifying the joint of ceramic tile, marble and stone building materials such as ceramic tile floor, ceramic tile wall, washbasin, bathtub, toilet, kitchen table, door-crossing stone, etc. Especially P-30 is the best choice for balcony, roof, swimming pool, exterial wall etc outdoor tile grouting.
COLOR AVAILABLE - 26 COLORS
1. After the mortar solidified, the ceramic tile crevice must be cleaned, the impurities and dust in the ceramic tile crevice must be cleaned up with wallpaper knife and vacuum cleaner.
2. Use cleaning wax on both sides of the gap beforehand with proper amount, pay attention not to wipe wax into the gap.
3. Twist the tube cap, install it on the head of the double-tube sealant, cut the spiral rubber nozzle obliquely at the head by 45 degrees (the opening size depends on the size of the tile seam), and then install it in the rubber gun.
4. Extrude about 20 cm colloid (in order to mix it fully and remove bubbles), then inject the glue into the crevice of ceramic tile.
5. Press the ready glue on the crevice with with the seam press or steel ball.
6. After 4-24 hours (depending on the temperature), the glue cures completely, scrape off the excess glue on both sides of the gap with a scraper.
GORGEOUS COLORS FIT YOUR HOME DESIGN PERFECTLY
Contact Person: Laura