|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||CE | RoHS | GB/T19001-2016/ISO 9001:2015|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic Double Tube | Paper Box/pieces|
|Supply Ability:||20million pieces / year|
|Material:||Epoxy Resin Polymer + High-grade Pigments And Special Additives||Classification:||Two Component Epoxy Tile Grout|
|Other Names:||Epoxy Grout | Epoxy Tile Grout | Ceramic Tile Grout | Tile Sealant||Color:||Matt | Matt Sand|
|Shelf Life:||24 Months||Application:||Ceramic Tile | Marble | Stone Etc Joint Filling, Beatification|
|Packing:||400ml/pcs, Plastic Doubule Tube||Appearance:||Smooth Paste|
|Feature:||Anti-mildew | Stain Resistance | Waterproof | Durable | Easy To Clean | Easy Grouting||Keywords:||Epoxy Tile Grout | Epoxy Grout | Ready To Go Grout | Tile Sealant|
Dirt Resistance Sanded Tile Grout,
Building Sanded Tile Grout,
DIY Custom Sanded Tile Grout
Anti-Mould, No Shrink, DIY Custom Building Products Sanded Grout 24 Months Shelf Life Dirt Resistance
It has high bonding strength, excellent physical properties such as non-sagging, tear/scratch/wear resistance. After curing, it is super anti-mildew, anti-bacterial, stain resistance, waterproof, moisture-proof, colorful, durable, smooth as porcelain, hard as diamond, natural as sanded cement, easy to clean, etc. The construction is very simple and convenient.
Perflex Sanded Epoxy Tile Grout P-30 can achieve matte effect with natrual sand look. With the development of ceramic tile industry, archaize brick, wood grain brick, marble ceramic tile and water brick are popular. Matte is becoming the development trend of ceramic tile industry. As an important visual matching grout material for ceramic tile installation, it is very important to match this matte effect well. The fine surface and high brightness of thetile grout are its important characteristics. The effect is good in the bright brick, but it is difficult to match the matte brick. The surface of the epoxy color sand tile grout can be made to have a certain glossy effect and natural matte effect, which is more suitable for the match of some high-grade bricks.
|Testing Item||Resin A||Hardener B|
|Appearance||Semi-fluid liquid||Thixotropic paste|
|Blend Ratio(by volume)||A : B = 1 : 1|
|Working time(25℃*min)||30 min|
|Colloidal fluidity after blending||Thixotropic fluid|
|Wear Resistance (750 g.500 r)/g||0.050|
|Sagging after blending?||No sagging|
|Tensile Shear Strength/MPa||Standard condition||≥5.0|
|High/low temperature switch||≥3.0|
|Water absorbent 25℃24 hour(%)||＜0.2|
|Waterproof / 24h||No change|
|Chemical Resistance / 2h||No change|
|Stain Resistance (Vinegar, soy, oil)/ 1h||No change|
|Testing condition: 21-25℃,relative humidity 45-55%. Constructed by caulking gun.|
Perflex Epoxy Grout P-20 is suitable for bonding, filling and beautifying the joint of ceramic or stone building materials such as ceramic tile floor, ceramic tile wall, washbasin, bathtub, toilet, kitchen table, door-crossing stone, etc.
1. After the mortar solidified, the ceramic tile crevice must be cleaned, the impurities and dust in the ceramic tile crevice must be cleaned up with wallpaper knife and vacuum cleaner.
2. Use cleaning wax on both sides of the gap beforehand with proper amount, pay attention not to wipe wax into the gap.
3. Twist the tube cap, install it on the head of the double-tube sealant, cut the spiral rubber nozzle obliquely at the head by 45 degrees (the opening size depends on the size of the tile seam), and then install it in the rubber gun.
4. Extrude about 20 cm colloid (in order to mix it fully and remove bubbles), then inject the glue into the crevice of ceramic tile.
5. Press the ready glue on the crevice with with the seam press or steel ball.
6. After 4-24 hours (depending on the temperature), the glue cures completely, scrape off the excess glue on both sides of the gap with a scraper.
|Tile Size Dosage||1MM Gap Width||1.5MM Gap Width||2MM Gap Width||2.5MM Gap Width|
24 months if the product is stored in a dry and cool place away from light.
400ml per plastic cartridge, 20 Cartridge per carton.
Contact Person: Laura