|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||CE | RoHS | GB/T19001-2016/ISO 9001:2015|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic Double Tube | Paper Box/pieces|
|Supply Ability:||20million pieces / year|
|Material:||Epoxy Resin Polymer + High-grade Pigments And Special Additives||Color:||18 Matt Colors|
|Shelf Life:||24 Months||Operation:||Operate By Caulking Gun|
|Feature:||Quick Set, Odorless, No Sagging||Blend Ratio:||1:1|
Stone Bonding Adhesive Quick Set,
No Sagging Stone Bonding Adhesive,
Colored Stone Bonding Adhesive
Stone Bonding Adhesive Quick Set No Sagging Colored Perflex Epro P-80 Joint Bonding
Perflex Epro P-80 stone bond adhesive is a bi-component epoxy adhesive, made of high-tech polymer epoxy resin, hardener, high-grade pigments and additives. It is pre-dosed automatically thanks to the cartridge where it is packaged. Part A and part B are located in two separate pipes, using the special nozzle-mixer together with the caulking gun with two pistons, the correct dosage of the components is obtained. Regular polish and matt colors series are available.
It has high bonding strength, excellent physical properties such as non-sagging, tear/scratch/wear/chemical resistance.
Quick dry and suitable working time that save the time of the fabrication procedure.
Colored grout that can fit the color of marble, stone, etc perfectly.
PREBOND P-80 is developed for bonding marble, stone, granite, quartz and ceramic, for external and internal use.
1. After the mortar solidified, the joint of marble, tile, stone, etc must be cleaned, dried.
2. Use cleaning wax on both sides of the joint beforehand, pay attention not to wipe wax into the gap.
3. Twist the tube cap, install it on the head of the double-tube sealant, cut the spiral rubber nozzle obliquely at the head by 45 degrees (the opening size depends on the size of the tile seam), and then install it in the caulking gun.
4. Extrude about 20 cm colloid (in order to mix it fully and remove bubbles), then inject the glue into the joint that should be bonded
5. Press the ready glue on the joint surface with with the pressing plate.
6. After 3-6 hours (depending on the temperature), the glue cures completely, scrape off the excess glue on both sides of the gap with a scraper.
400ml per plastic cartridge, 28 Cartridge per carton.
24 months at 18-25℃ in ventilated and cool stock without direct sunlight. In case of the extra environment, please test the product before using it.
1. Read the technical data sheet and security data sheet for further information.
2. Construction temperature is suitable in the range of 15-30℃, too low temperature will affect the curing time and strength.
4. Do not touch or move if the glue is not completely cured.
5. After use, the remaining glue can be put on the cover and can continue to use.
Contact Person: Laura