Tile Grout | Epoxy Grout | Ready To Go Grout | Tile Sealant
Luminous Ceramic Tile Grout
Ceramic Tile Grout Mildew Resistance
Swimming Pool Ceramic Tile Grout
Swimming Pool Luminous Tile Grout Mildew Resistance For Home, Blue Illuminate In The Dark
Perflex Luminous Tile Grout P-30is a two-component polyaspartic joint grout, made of high-tech polymer polyaspartic resin with isocyanate hardener, high-grade luminous powder and additives. It is a semi-fluid liquid, packed into two-component plastic cartridge packaging, it can easily operate by automatic caulking gun. Luminous Polypro Grout P-30 has luminous colors (Blue and Green) that will magic shinning in the dark light and is significantly anti-mildew, stain resistance, the color fits the personalized decorative design. PERFLEX luminous tile grout gives you magic art effect in the night or dark light place, the luminous grout line can warn passengers to pay attention to be safety when walking in the dark night. Magical design will go with you in your garden, swimming pool, balcony and else around your house by durable performance.
■ Long lastine luminous light in the dark ■ No discoloring forever |super weather resistance and Anti-QUV■ Super stain resistance | easy to clean ■ Anti-mould | Waterproof ■ Good bonding | no shrink ■ Odorless | non-toxic ■ Easy | efficient | clean operation ■ Good flexibility | good bonding | no peeling off and crack ■ Can be cured under low temperature even minus 35 degree
1. After the mortar solidified, the ceramic tile crevice must be cleaned, the impurities and dust in the ceramic tile crevice must be cleaned up with wallpaper knife and vacuum cleaner.
2. Use cleaning wax on both sides of the gap beforehand with proper amount, pay attention not to wipe wax into the gap.
3. Twist the tube cap, install it on the head of the double-tube sealant, cut the spiral rubber nozzle obliquely at the head by 45 degrees (the opening size depends on the size of the tile seam), and then install it in the rubber gun.
4. Extrude about 20 cm colloid (in order to mix it fully and remove bubbles), then inject the glue into the crevice of ceramic tile.
5. Press the ready glue on the crevice with with the seam press or steel ball.
6. After 4-24 hours (depending on the temperature), the glue cures completely, scrape off the excess glue on both sides of the gap with a scraper.