|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||CE | RoHS | GB/T19001-2016/ISO 9001:2015|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic Double Tube | Paper Box/pieces|
|Supply Ability:||20million pieces / year|
cement tile grout,
tile grout filler
WHY POLYASPARTIC TILE GROUT P-30 IS SUPER NON YELLOWING - Testing Report Vs Epoxy Grout
|No||Testing Item||Polyaspartic Grout||Epoxy Grout||Testing Method|
|3||Operability||Good||Good||By glue gun|
|5||Gluing time min||20||60|
|6||Press time min||15||60|
|7||Tack free hour||1||2hr||Finger touch method|
|8||Scraping time hour||＞3||＞6|
|10||Hardness shore D||70||80||Shore D|
|11||Flexibility(6 days)||Good||Good||1mm bend|
|12||Flexibility(UVA 6 days)||Good||Bad||1mm bend|
|Remark: room temperature 23℃,70%RH environment maintain test.|
|Maintain time||Epoxy Grout||Polyaspartic Grout|
|20hr||Cracking seriously||Cracking slightly|
|2 days||Cracking seriously||No cracking|
|5 days||Cracking seriously||No cracking|
|10 days||Cracking seriously||No cracking|
Perflex Polyaspartic Tile Grout P-30 is a two-component polyasparitc joint grout, made of high-tech polymer polyaspartic, isocyanate hardener, high-grade pigments and additives. It is a semi-fluid liquid, packed into two-component plastic cartridge packagng, it can easily operate by automatic caulking gun. It’s 100% solid content, zero VOC, non-toxic materials that can be cured under low temperature above -25℃.
GOOD BOINDING TO VARIOUS TILE&STONE
Perflex Polyaspartic Tile Grout P-30 is suitable for bonding, filling and beautifying the joint of ceramic tile, marble and stone building materials such as ceramic tile floor, ceramic tile wall, washbasin, bathtub, toilet, kitchen table, door-crossing stone, etc. Especially because of super weather resistance, P-30 is the best choice for balcony, roof, etc outdoor grouting.
1. After the mortar solidified, the ceramic tile crevice must be cleaned, the impurities and dust in the ceramic tile crevice must be cleaned up with wallpaper knife and vacuum cleaner.
2. Use cleaning wax on both sides of the gap beforehand with proper amount, pay attention not to wipe wax into the gap.
3. Twist the tube cap, install it on the head of the double-tube sealant, cut the spiral rubber nozzle obliquely at the head by 45 degrees (the opening size depends on the size of the tile seam), and then install it in the rubber gun.
4. Extrude about 20 cm colloid (in order to mix it fully and remove bubbles), then inject the glue into the crevice of ceramic tile.
5. Press the ready glue on the crevice with with the seam press or steel bal.
6. After 4-24 hours (depending on the temperature), the glue cures completely, scrape off the excess glue on both sides of the gap with a scraper.
400ml per plastic cartridge, 20 Cartridge per carton.
12 months if the product is stored in a dry and cool place away from light.
Contact Person: Laura